ABOUT LOCKE-LANE CONSTRUCTION
About Locke-Lane Construction:
Locke-Lane Construction has the knowledge and capability to handle all of your construction needs with more than 20 years of combined engineering and construction experience. Locke-Lane Construction, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides quality construction, engineering, and project management services throughout the Southeast.
Our Primary Focus:
The Company’s primary focus is on government/military contracting opportunities in general construction, infrastructure, and civil construction. Members of Locke-Lane Construction have experience working with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers while serving in the U.S. Army and in the civilian sector. The Company is owned and operated by Andrew Sherrill, a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point with a B.S. in Civil Engineering and an MBA from Columbus State University in Georgia.
Our Civil Construction Specialties:
- Water, Sewer and Stormwater Structures, Utilities and Rehab
- Sitework, Earthwork, Grading, Paving, and Erosion Control
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems and Facilities
- Concrete Foundations and Structures
- Facility Security Upgrades
Why Choose Locke-Lane Construction?
- Commitment to Quality and Safety
- Project Management and On-time Project Delivery
- On Staff Civil Engineers
- In House Computer Aided Drafting and Design Services
- Fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded
- Real-world experience contracting with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers